Portraits with as much personality as your pet.
Custom, hand-painted, watercolor cat portraits, dog portraits, and other pet portraits.
A variety of styles, including realism, pop art, and “Internet Meme”.
Hand-lettered pet names, captions, and fun backgrounds or borders.
How Does This Work?
- View my portfolio and see if my style is right for you! 🙂
- View my pricing and select a size. Price includes sales tax, packaging, and postage.
- Take great photos of your pet.
- Order your portrait.
- For multiple portraits, please submit one order for each.
- Upload your photo with your order.
- I will begin painting once your payment is received in full.
- Each pet portrait artwork is hand-painted. I use high-quality watercolor paints and ink on acid-free, 140lb (300gsm) cold press watercolor paper. I can include delightful details such as toys, decorations, and/or your pet’s name or a caption in hand lettering.
- Each painting requires several hours to complete, over multiple sittings. Each takes about 2 weeks once payment is received.
- I do not include framing or matting.
- I will scan the painting and email the image file to you for final approval.
- Watercolor does not allow much reworking without ruining the painting, but sometimes small changes are possible.
- When you are happy with your painting, I will prepare it to be shipped.
- I will ship your painting to you.
- I will safely package your painting in a protective, clear, resealable bag with cardboard backing, inside a rigid chipboard mailer
- I will ship the painting to you via USPS First Class.
- I will then email you the tracking number.
- Delivery will take 2-3 business days.
Who will own the copyrights?
You must be the legal owner of the photo you submit for reference. By ordering a painting, you agree that while you retain copyright to your photo, you are providing the license to me to create this derivative work.
Purchase of a painting from me does not transfer the copyrights for the artwork to you. You will receive and own the physical painting. However, I will be publishing the digital image of the painting on this website and on social media. I might also offer reproduction prints for sale. You will need to request my permission for any commercial use of the image, such as for a business logo or other derivative work.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
I do! I want you to be 100% thrilled with your pet’s portrait. If for any reason you are not happy with the final digital scan I email you, I will keep the painting and refund you the full amount you paid. Refunds are not available once you approve the scan and I ship the painting to you.