Custom watercolor portraits from your photo, with as much personality as your cat, dog, horse, or other pet.
How Does This Work?
- View my portfolio and see if my style is right for you! 🙂
- Take great photos of your pet.
- Order your portrait.
- Select a size and style.
- Each painting can include a second pet for an additional charge.
- For multiple paintings, please submit one order for each.
- Upload your photo with your order.
I can include delightful details such as toys, decorations, and/or your pet’s name or a caption in hand lettering.
I do not include framing or matting.
- Realistic: This painting style is fairly true to the original photo.
- Pop Art: Features simplified shapes, vivid colors, decorative elements, and exciting line work, while retaining a likeness of your pet.
- Internet Meme: Like the Realistic style, but includes a humorous caption in Impact font.
I paint with high-quality paints and ink on acid-free, 140lb (300gsm) cold press watercolor paper.
Each painting requires several hours to complete, over multiple sittings.
Each takes 2-3 weeks total to create once payment is received.
I will scan the painting and email the image file to you for final approval.
Watercolor does not allow much reworking without ruining the painting, but sometimes small changes are possible.
When you are happy with your painting, I will prepare it to be shipped.
All prices for custom pet portraits include shipping within the United States.
The painting will be shipped to you via USPS First Class or Priority Mail in a protective, clear, resealable bag with cardboard backing, inside a rigid chipboard mailer.
I will then email you the tracking number.
Delivery will take 2-3 business days.
All prices for custom pet portraits include sales tax within the United States.
You must be the legal owner of the photo you submit for reference. By ordering a painting, you agree that while you retain copyright to your photo, you are providing the license to me to create this derivative work.
Purchase of a painting from me does not transfer the copyrights for the artwork to you. You will receive and own the physical painting. However, I will be publishing the digital image of the painting on this website and on social media. I might also offer reproduction prints for sale. You will need to request my permission for any commercial use of the image, such as for a business logo or other derivative work.
I want you to be 100% thrilled with your pet’s portrait. If for any reason you are not happy with the final digital scan I email you, I will keep the painting and refund you the full amount you paid. Refunds are not available once you approve the scan and I ship the painting to you.