For Mother’s Day, all I wanted was to go to the Sacramento Zoo and draw animals. I used a technique I learned 14 years ago from a workshop at the same zoo given by artist Robert Dvorak. I started with a Bic Grip gel pen (black fine point). Then I used a waterbrush to wash the water-soluble ink into the dark or shaded areas. I really like this effect. Stillman and Birn Zeta sketchbook.
Artwork for Sale
- "Randolph Wonders If You Share His Obsession For 80s Post-Punk" Original Watercolor and Mixed Media $220.00
- "Beebs with Flowers" Original Watercolor and Mixed Media $200.00
- “Theo in Headphones” original ink and Inktense $190.00
- "Mr. Pickles" Original Painting $130.00
- "Cozy Kiara" original ink and Inktense $210.00
- “Bunny Willow” mixed media painting $180.00