Posted on Leave a comment

Danish animals on shutters in acrylic, work-in-progress 11

Danish animals on shutters in acrylic, work-in-progress 11
Danish animals on shutters in acrylic, work-in-progress 11

Today was the first day in months that I worked on the shutters. It’s so hot that I could only work for about 45 minutes. As I go further, the changes are less obvious. I started the diamonds behind the fox and his first layer of color in his eye. On the deer side, I put the first layer of color for the dots in the diamonds. But I spent the most time putting in a layer of paint across the deer: pale blue through aqua. I’m using Liquitex acrylic paints. So much left to do!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *