Today was the first day in months that I worked on the shutters. It’s so hot that I could only work for about 45 minutes. As I go further, the changes are less obvious. I started the diamonds behind the fox and his first layer of color in his eye. On the deer side, I put the first layer of color for the dots in the diamonds. But I spent the most time putting in a layer of paint across the deer: pale blue through aqua. I’m using Liquitex acrylic paints. So much left to do!
Artwork for Sale
- "Bodhi, Panting" original ink and Inktense $190.00
- "Bubbly Pang" original ink and Inktense $190.00
- "Simba Dares You To Boop the Snoop Again" Original Watercolor and Mixed Media $220.00
- "Claudia" original ink and Inktense $210.00
- "Mr. Pickles" Original Painting $130.00
- "Rooster Eye" original ink and watercolor $106.00