Turn your photo into a joyful work of art.
Want to celebrate your beloved family pet forever? Want to give an unforgettable present to a loved one? Order a pop art pet portrait by Dawn.
I’ll paint a museum-quality pop art portrait of a pet, from your photo.
My pop art style features a cropped close-up, simplified shapes, vivid colors, decorative elements, and exciting line work and/or pattern, all while retaining a recognizable likeness of your pet.
Give me a ring at (916) 288-9661!
Love it or your money back! – Dawn Pedersen
Two Painting Types to Choose From
10″x10″ Acrylic $350
Museum-quality Golden acrylic paint on birch wood panel. I paint around the edges of the wood panel and add hanging hardware on the back, so it’s all ready to hang when you get it!
6″x6″ Mix Media $200
Museum-quality ink, paint, and other materials on 100% cotton watercolor paper. Shipped in a protective, clear, resealable bag with cardboard backing, inside a rigid chipboard mailer.
How Does This Work?
- Take a look at the sample images on this page to see if my style is right for you!
- Take great photos of your person or pet. For best results, I request closeup photos with:
- eyes open
- sharp focus
- well lit
- Order your portrait.
- Because I get up close and crop in tight, one person or animal per portrait, please.
- For multiple paintings, please submit a separate order for each.
- Upload your photo with your order. The upload option appears in the Cart. I may request additional or alternate photos via email, depending on photo quality.
- I paint with high-quality inks and paints on archival surfaces.
- I can include delightful details such as a toy or decoration you specify in your order.
- Framing is not included. Acrylic on panel artworks are ready-to-hang without framing.
Painting and Approval Process
- Each painting is an artistic experiment! Your painting will be a unique, museum-quality work of art, 100% hand-painted/created, and signed by Dawn Pedersen.
- Each painting requires several hours to complete, over multiple sittings. Each takes 2-3 weeks total to create once payment is received.
- I will scan or photograph the painting, and email the image file to you for final approval. Small changes are possible prior to final approval.
Shipping & Tax
- When you are happy with your painting, I will prepare it to be shipped, and ship it within 2 business days.
- All prices for custom portraits include shipping and sales tax within the United States.
- Delivery will take 3-5 business days once the artwork is shipped.
“Dawn did an amazing job capturing my Lani cat’s expression in pop art fashion. I could not be happier, I just love my portrait!!!!” – Kara M.
“[Dawn] did a beautiful watercolor of my kitty! She got it done super fast and the quality did not suffer for it. I intend to commission more art from Dawn, she’s wonderful.” – Malice F.
“Dawn captured the personality of Puss and was eager to please me as her client by encouraging me to pick my favorite photo rather than the one that would be easiest to paint. It turned out perfect!! 😻” – Olivia T.
“Dawn painted my Bella and I absolutely love it. Next up will be my other cat! Beautiful work!” – Kathleen P.
I Paint All Kinds of Creatures!
I’d love to paint your child, dog, bird, rabbit, lizard, rat, or whatever–for you!
I want you to be 100% thrilled with your pet’s portrait. If for any reason you are not happy with the final digital scan I email you, I will keep the painting and refund you the full amount you paid.
Please contact me with any questions. I’ll get back to you ASAP!